|Employment Type:||Full Time|
About UsThere is no information to display under this section.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Supply Chain Team as a Production Scheduler. This exciting and challenging role is responsible for managing and executing production schedules in accordance with business strategies and policies.
Reporting to the Associate Director Sales and Operations Planning, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in managing and executing production schedules for Biologics.
- Manage a production schedule to support internal operations and supply base and analyse customer demand/forecast for long and short term capacity taking into consideration lead times, product life cycles and production capacity
- Working with the Biologics team and Product Management and responsible for the maintenance and successful execution of the Production Schedule in AX Dynamics
- Track production to schedule to ensure achieving committed delivery dates
- Communicate with stakeholders, ensuring a proactive approach to scheduling is achieved
- Working with operations team, responsible for the creation, maintenance and successful execution of the Production Schedule in AX Dynamics
- Satisfying both internal and external customer requirements, whilst considering internal manufacturing capacity constraints and business KPI’s.
- Work very closely with the Production, Logistics and 3PL functions on a day-to-day basis, ensuring the plan is delivered on time
- Manage all works order and procurement requirements in AX Dynamics.
- Present accurate feedback to the business on KPI’s
- Manage obsolete and slow moving raw materials
- Highlight and escalate concerns which may impact the customer or business
- Good team player with customer focus, demonstrate sense of urgency to resolve conflicts as they arise and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to handle a broad range of responsibilities as well as the ability to manage projects simultaneously
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail
What We Are Looking For
Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities. Able to evaluate situations, identify options and implement effective solutions quickly and efficiently.
Be highly collaborative and able to work in a fast-paced and team-based environment.
Have an excellent working knowledge of BOM’s/routings, manufacturing processes and operations and MRP/ERP setup. Ideally conversant with Demand Driven MRP.
Skilled in commercial and financial acumen with a full understanding of the impact of failure in terms of business cost, production schedules and customer order fulfilment.
Exceptional interpersonal/written communication skills; can effectively interact with all levels of management. Strong PC skills (AX Dynamics, Excel, PowerPoint)
The candidate will be educated to Degree level in Business Management or Supply Chain Management, APICS or CIPS qualification with previous experience of working manufacturing KPI environment
Proven experience with complex planning, forecasting and product lifecycle programs.
Minimum 5 years of supply chain/scheduling experience.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.