|Employment Type:||Full Time|
About UsThere is no information to display under this section.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Commercial Team as a Customer Distribution Coordinator. This new exciting and challenging role is responsible for the global commercial supply chain, making sure that Oxford Nanopore Technologies products get from logistics hubs to the customer in a timely manner in line with the customer’s needs and the products potential.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, the successful candidate will assist in the expansion of Oxford Nanopore Technologies business worldwide by increasing the efficiency of their delivery time to their customers globally. Helping open up new markets through existing shipping methods, creating new shipping networks and liaising with customers, distributors and dealers.
- Previous experience managing the performance of 3rd party carriage providers and 3PLs, being involved in implementing CI processes to the global commercial shipping process.
- Be the main point of contact in the commercial team for shipping and distribution queries.
- Working closely with the wider supply chain and logistics teams to ensure a consistent service level.
- Setting up and managing operations with our Distributors and Dealers in some countries.
- Manage the allocation of stock, scheduling, creation and communication of commercial orders to the supply chain team.
- You will be highly organised, with strong analytical skills and a high degree of commercial acumen, and will be able to engage and influence stakeholders up to Executive level.
- Work closely with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead and assist in the identification of opportunities for improvements in operational efficiencies, effectiveness, contingency and compliance associated with transportation.
What We Are Looking For…..
The Customer Distribution Coordinator will have…
- Excellent negotiating and networking skills.
- An analytical ability to identify the root cause of failure and implement strategies to remove future risk.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels.
- Excellent time management and organisational ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Work with cross functional leaders to identify areas of opportunity and implement necessary improvements.
- Demonstrable experience in a large multi-national supply chain with a proven track record in delivering cost and service improvements.
The candidate will be educated to A-Level/Degree level, with previous experience of…
- ECO regulations and licensing experience desired. Qualifications are a benefit.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech or Medical Devices industry preferred but not necessary.
- Managing 3PL’s and or distributors.
- Liaising with international customs authorities.
- Creating and managing commercial shipping documentation.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.